Users are allowed to access the Platform (Website/Application), and avail services available with lrnr.in as a guest (without creating/opening an account on the Platform). To get the benefit of customized services such as to get the notifications and to contact with Original Content Provider, they have to open an account on the platform.
It is mandatory for the Content Providers to open an account at lrnr.in . Further, it is not mandatory to update full profile at the beginning; it may be updated at later stage as per convenience. lrnr.in suggest its Content Providers to provide more details w.r.t. Qualification, Experience, Achievements, Area of Interest and other details so that it will help to establish more Credibility among Content Users. Once you create a profile, users will be able to see your profile.
Collection of Information
lrnr.in (Website/Application) records the information such as your name, photo, mobile number, e-mail address, and other details such as your qualification, profession, experience, area of interest/expertise, reviews & ratings etc you provide to us when you register and continue with the our platform. In addition, certain other information such as the type of mobile/PC device you use, unique device ID of your mobile/PC, IP address of your mobile/PC, operating system, type of internet browser, geographic location etc.
Use of Your Information
lrnr.in may use the collected information to contact you from time to time and to provide you customized services, notifications, marketing promotions etc. Further, the information collected may be used to analyze trends, to conduct research, to manage the Website/Application, to learn about user’s interest etc., to provide improved services, customized content and ultimately to provide superior learning experience through the platform.
Security of Personal Information
- We understand clearly that you and your Information is one of our most important assets. Under no circumstances, we share/transfer, rent or trade your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing or other purposes without your consent.
- We have appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost or used or accessed unlawfully. Processing your Personal Data will be done only in an authorised manner and subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures–in-place to deal with any suspected data security breach. lrnr.in adopts stringent security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone. Only upon you forgetting the password for Application/Website, lrnr.in will have a right to reset the same to you with your prior approval as per standard web practices.
- We will protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. If you believe your account has been abused or hacked, please contact us by sending us an email at our Contact Us page.
- Notwithstanding anything contained anywhere in this Agreement; we cannot assure absolute security to your personal data and by entering into or by logging into our website/application; you explicitly agree not to sue us for any data breach.
lrnr.in may share your Personal Information with third parties who have a need or authority to receive such information, if that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to comply with
- In response to any authority having to receive such information under law;
- The content you provide will be shown to the users "is as" basis. Your profile will be visible to the Users along with the details you provided us. You can edit/delete/add your content as per requirement.
- Any order of court;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of lrnr.in, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
lrnr.in send cookies and other tracking technologies to your computer/mobile devices, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to collect information about your activities, such as your searches, page views, likes, preferences, date and time of your visit and other information about your use of the platform Website/App. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest of its content users.
lrnr.in may alert you by email or phone (through SMS/call/notifications) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which it perceives might be useful for you.
Public Forums/Discussion Forums/Comments
When you use certain features of lrnr.in (website/application) like the discussion forums/comments forum, you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information when posting on its forums this information may become publicly available.
When you send an email or other communication to lrnr.in, it may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Deleted or Deactivated Account
Content Users/Providers shall have Delete/Deactivate Account option. If you choose “Deactivate Account,” then you will no longer receive any communications from us, and users will not be able to interact with you; however your content will remain on the platform. Once you deactivate your account, you can reactivate it any time by choosing to log in.
Revision of Policy Terms & Grievance reporting
Truly Indian Brand